Friday, April 13, 2012

Wow! What a crazy month it's been. Literally did not have time to even check in with this blog. But I finished school yesterday! It's official!

This post is going to be short and sweet, but I'll definitely be updating very soon with some more detailed news about this month. But what I did want to announce was.. My intermedia project, Memory Box, is finished! We just received our zines today! They are featured above, and I got to make the cover so I am pretty stoked and so happy they turned out! Also you can watch the video component and go through the zine online here. My group members and I are all very excited about it. Also if anyone would happen to wish to purchase one, they are 7 dollars and just comment on this post! We hope to have enough people to get another batch printed.

Also, I'm running on like 0 sleep. Yesterday I pulled my first school related all-nighter for intermedia (another project) and barely finished on time. So glad it's over! I'll post pictures of that project as well.

Hope everyone is having a great April, and spring is finally here in Montreal! So exciting! Expect more blog posts soon, I'm just rushed because my vernissage is tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment