Wednesday, July 27, 2011


Hello, hope everyone's week is going well so far. My week has been completely hectic and busy. Today was the first day I should have been able to relax but I have a killer migraine. I'm still going to try to make a shirt (so hopefully there will be a better post tomorrow)! My most recent roll of film is also being developed right now and I get it back tomorrow. I hope they turn out, it's my first roll of film on my newly acquired Pentax K1000. The lightmeter seems to have died and I didnt realize until the last few photos on the roll... Fingers crossed! Now since I have no new photos to show you all, this is a still from the British film Submarine. Has anyone seen it? I saw it a few weeks ago and I really liked it! Also, I have his coat... or one very similar, so maybe I'm a little bias. I'm going to go sit in a dark room and try to forget about this migraine now, but check back tomorrow and I will hopefully have a much happier post! Also, I found the still image here

No comments:

Post a Comment