Friday, July 29, 2011

I finally left the house! Hahaha, it had been a while, so I am glad I got some air and walked around a little. The downtown location of Fabricland and everything is 80 percent off! It is only open for two more days, so I ended up getting way more fabric than I needed... So expect some new sewing projects soon!

I also got my photos back from my first roll with the Pentax. I'm pretty happy with them! I definitely need to get my light meter fixed so I can keep experimenting with it. The following images are some snapshots of the last week (which included seeing Harry Potter, dinner at Fresh, frozen yogurt, yeats poetry...) but I basically took all of the photos at Riverdale Farm. Which may be closing (ughhh politics), here is a petition to stop that from happening! I really hope it's saved, you can see how beautiful and peaceful it is from my photos.







Sorry about how image heavy this post is! If you aren't sick of my pictures and would like to see the rest of the shots I took, visit my flicker account.  Hope everyone has a great weekend, I will definitely be seeing Crazy Stupid Love tomorrow. So excited! Ryan Gosling love.

No comments:

Post a Comment