Monday, August 15, 2011


My time in Toronto is coming to an end and I'm feeling such a mix of emotions. It's been a long summer, and a huge part of me is ready to go back to Montreal. At the same time, I know many changes are coming my way which is both stressful and exciting. I really need to focus on staying positive because my main concern is to get back into the same rut as last fall. I think that is where most of my nerves are coming from - the fear that my feelings from last fall will come back. It was such a hard time for me and I'm so glad I became comfortable in Montreal and ended up having a great year there after.

Sorry for such an intense reflection on a Monday, I've just been thinking about everything I need to do before I leave! I think I may go shopping for some shoes today! I'll be sure to post some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment