Friday, March 2, 2012


























I finally handed in my short story on Wednesday, so I feel pretty relieved at the moment! Now for the workshop this week. I'm really hoping it goes well. I've been feeling pretty crummy all week, I think it might be my iron but I am going to go to the school clinic on Monday morning to hopefully get a blood test. It just makes trying to work so much more tiring right now.

My school also may be going on strike at the end of March. It's pretty much the only thing anyone is talking about around the campus. There is going to be a huge General Assembly on Wednesday so it should be interesting to see what everyone thinks about the situation. Selfishly, the week strike would really help me get on top of my work, hahah! So we'll see what happens.

I'm going to go make some sort of iron filled food and watch some Whose Line, maybe it will motivate me to get some work done?

Also, the photograph above is from last year, but Montreal is so snowy right now so I thought it was fitting.

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment